Look out for our new €50,000 GTD Knockout Super Bounty tournament on Sunday, the 31st March.
You can satellite your way in from just 11 cents throughout March or get an entry ticket by winning one of our 7 special freerolls.
Play one raked hands within the last 24 hours in order to enter the freerolls we’ll run each day from 24th-30th March at 18:00.
Enter but not cash in the €50,000 Knockout? You’ll get automatically registered for a flip tournament at 19:30 on 3rd April that will give away online tickets totalling over €800 for our next UCOP tournament series in April.
T&C's Below Apply, BeGambleAware.org, 18+
Terms and conditions
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 on Monday, 4th March 2019 and will run until 23:59 on Sunday, 31st March 2019.
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) applies to all times stated in these terms and conditions.
- In order to play the €50,000 Knockout Super Bounty MTT, which will be held at 17:30 on 31st March, you need buy-in directly (€110) or qualify in through satellites from 11c running during the month.
- Only one ticket can be used for entering the €50,000 Knockout Super Bounty MTT on the 31st March. If you win more than one ticket they will be transferred for the next end of month special MTT or changed to a generic ticket that can be used for any tournament.
- You also have the chance to win a ticket to the €50,000 Knockout Super Bounty by winning one of the 7 freerolls we run at 18:00 from Sunday 24th – Saturday 30th. You must play one raked hand within the last 24 hours in order to enter the freerolls.
- If you played but did not cash in the €50,000 Knockout Super Bounty tournament you will be automatically registered for a flip tournament running at 19:30 on 3rd April 2019 that gives away online tournament tickets for the next Universal Championship of Poker tournament series in April as follows:
- a. Place 1st – 16th: €22 ticket
- b. Place 17th – 40th: €11 ticket
- c. Place 41st – 74th: €5.50 ticket
- The Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The decision of Redkings regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend any instance of any network tournament at any time.
- No alternative prizes will be offered.
- You may not create more than one account at Redkings. If you do, you will forfeit all prizes and you risk closure of all your accounts.
- If you collude or otherwise behave unethically at any time, you will forfeit all prizes and you risk closure of your account.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
- In addition to these rules, all of the normal network rules and RedKings Terms and Conditions also apply.
- In case of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of this Promotion the meaning of the English Language version shall prevail.
RedKings is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. License number 000-039326-R-319358-008 which can be viewed here